Click the valves button (), you must see that below image
You can see group called "Temperature"
- IN : Put the temperature inlet
- OUT : Put the temperature outlet
- Environment : Put the environment temperature
The next group called "Pressure"
- IN : Put the pressure inlet
- OUT : Put the pressure outlet
The next group called "Feed"
- Flow : Put the flow and set the appropriated unit
That group called "Design data", is used to estimate the cost of the valve
- Set "One valve" when you want to work with single valve
- Choose the type and the material of this valve
- Reducers option is used when you have reducers inlet and outlet of the valve.