Forumchem - Forum with AI(ALICE BOT & HAL9000) and TTS

More dificult for us, more easy for you
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC

[ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Why do I have to pee 15 mins after I drink a glass of water?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:13 am 

i usually drink 1-2 glases of water a day but lately ive been trying to drink the full 8 glasses of water a day to improve my dry skin. im not thirsty. but i did notice that i will have to pee almost immediately after i drink a glass of water. not so much with milk or juice. the pee comes out colorless and clear. could i have diabetes? i dont have any other symptoms and as i said im not thirsty. im just consciously trying to drink more water

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:16 pm 

same thing happens to me, it just cause your bladder isnt used to carrying much water. since you just started drinking your 8 cups, your fine :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 pm 

water-belly-pee

elementary my dear watson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:10 am 

Water cleans out your kidney"s which is why you have to pee immediately after drinking it. When you drink alot of water your pee turns colorless because your body has no more harmful chemicals to clean out. Your pee is yellow because of the toxins in your body. Therefore since water is pure your body just expels all the extra water out that you don"t need, and that is why your pee is clear :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:54 am 

maybe take a multivitamin and im sure it won"t come out clear... you should have some color in your pee *** certain parts of the day like a little while after eating... if its always clear then you should reconsider your diet

and yes it"s normal to pee 15 minutes after drinking because it just might have not been needed... but this doesn"t mean to stop because you don"t need it, it just means you are keep up with your water intake needs (you could lessen the amount your are drinking)

edit: also just because it is clear doesn"t only mean you have no toxins in your system it could mean your body doesn"t have a sufficient diet to get rid of them

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:07 pm 

water goes straight through your system. It doesn"t need to digest or be broken down.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:24 pm 

That"s because your body doesn"t need that much water, when they say drink 8 cups of water, that also includes the water in your food and beverages. Your pee is waste so since your body didn"t need the extra water it threw it out. Your pee is just clear because of the water and your body is using all of your vitamins and nutrients, or your not getting enough. Its really good your trying to be healthy but your overdoing it. If you have a really active lifestyle then that"s ok too but cut it down a bit and make sure too eat right.

[ 7 posts ]