Forumchem - Forum with AI(ALICE BOT & HAL9000) and TTS

More dificult for us, more easy for you
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: The consequences of karma are inevitable....?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:21 am 

The consequences of karma are inevitable.

Heaven and hell both exist simultaneously on earth.

Those who did bad karma go to hell, i.e. they live tortured lives(on earth)

Those who did good karma go to heaven, i.e. they live good lives(on earth)

What do you ponder?
If you are saying there is no another life after this, then many people are able to recall their previous lives. So there is the acknowledgement.

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:40 am 

There is no other life than this. If people have other live in their head than that i just fantasy.

No mater what I do, good things and bad thing happen to me. You can call that karma if it helps you sleep at night.

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:06 am 

its a religous question really some religions dont believe in heaven or hell
some do its all not proven and its not proven to not exist

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:55 pm 

First of all, I dont like to think, thinking implies that I dont know. So, I will tell you what I do know. I know that Karma is based off of cause and effect. But to what you have to say, there is a balance that happens in your case. Good things happen to those who do bad and bad thing happen to those who do good. Heaven and Hell are illusions that are based upon positive and negative. They are both one in the same, they cant exist independently, they have to co-exist, they are polarity and it i just opposite on the same pole. Heaven and Hell are opinion based on where you are mentally. Now, you can take the pole out and all you have is knowledge. Good and bad are of the lowest form of existence. Knowing take you further. Karma is just the results and can be altered through knowing. Knowing is key, it doe what it must.
I have experienced with past live. I have witnessed at least 6 or 7 of them of my own and here i a kid and his parent who was on the New talking about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Tg4-_WVk

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:38 am 

I used to be a Malian goat herder in a past life. Actually, that was a lie. Completely invented. See how easy it is though?

Why doesnt karma stop bad people when it matters most, in real life? Pol Pot, Hitler and Kim Jong-il? Seem like a shitty system. Who rules heaven and hell? What are they waiting for?

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 pm 

And vastly more people *dont* remember past live, so that prove reincarnation *doesnt* exist, right? No, not right. Some people claim they have been abducted by aliens on UFOs. Doe that prove alien exist? No, of course not. Many people say human never landed on the Moon, so that must be true. Many people say human *did* land on the Moon, so that must bee true too. Anecdotes and unsubstantiated assertions and beliefs dont prove anything except that someone told a story or ha a belief. If that i your idea of proof, then you must believe every single thing you read or hear, even when stories directly contradict each other.
There isnt a single thing you have said that you can prove, including peoples stories about past lives. Now, if someone claimed to be the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian librarian, and was able to lead authoritie and reporters to a previously unknown and untouched repository backup of all of the books of the library of Alexandria, buried in a pristine spot buried deep under the earth, that would be pretty convincing evidence that would certainly cause me to revise my beliefs about reincarnation. Someone claiming to be an ancient Egyptian librarian without such evidence is not evidence of anything.

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:41 am 

So million of starving children are being punished for doing bad karma?

Karma certainly is an evil, vindictive bastard.

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:22 am 

We come back many time before we get it right, but its your choice to come back and do it right, to learn what it is you need to learn for a future time. Then you can choose to come again to learn something more, we learn through our experiences and struggle, we learn through the negative things that happen......even the spirits in the spiritual world know you can learn positive learning through negative happenings........just like a car battery, you need negative and positive to start the car, to get it to work.....to move on to the next road or learning experience.

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:33 pm 

In my opinion... heaven = made up
hell = made up
karma = made up
What do you mean many people are able to recall their previous live?. Im certain they are just a bunch of stoner.
Heaven and hell were both created because of the fear of death. People did not want to die so they simply forced themselve to believe.

Report this post
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:59 am 

Every thoujht word and deed...
However- if you Chant the Daimoku of the Lotus Sutra-
Nam Myoho Renje Kyo and do enough good deed- helping, saving other from suffering, you lessen the effect of your evil Karma and create more good Karma...

Report this post
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next